Sunday, January 11, 2009

Crocheted Top Competence & pop-up in Elizabets Lace, silver & gold Moly

The Swedish word for "lace" has also the same meaning as the word "top, skill,excellence" Top skill competence = lace competence..(?).. The word "SILVER" pops up when you open the Moly. Collage technique: gold paint, crochet, embroidery & paper pop up.
SPETSKOMPETENS
Collage mixed media


Bling!
Gold thread embroidery - Swedish word for lace (also the same as top, arrow, skill excellence)
All thick and nice ready to be sent of to Elizabeth. Now the Moly's has travelled one full circle. We have decided to send them one more round to fill them up!

2 comments:

LB said...

Hello Inger C!
First, thank you for the scetch crawl day Yesturday!! I had a wondeful day, and I`m very inspired by continue my blog because of that. And I love your Spetskometens! It's brilliant! Funny and clever, Ho ho!
Nice with this 3D also. See you soon.

elizabet said...

I LOVE this book. It´s so beautiful. The spirit of all the contributions are so different but they still works fantastic together. It will be interesting to see what happens the next "runda" (lap?). I´m really looking forward to it!!!